OUR STORY

My name is Renata Baloh. I am a teacher, translator, consultant and methodist. My background is 7 years experience of tutoring and translating, language training and developing educational materials. I wanted to share my experience and to teach more and more students, because I understood that my teaching method is effective. So on 🔶July 1, 2016🔶 I created our language courses «Live & Learn». The name of it means that is never too late to study and improve your language skills.

Language courses «Live and Learn» are located in 📌 city Uzhhorod, Transcarpathian region, Ukraine. At our courses you have an opportunity to study 🔷 Hungarian and 🔷 English languages, also we offer the studying of 🔷 Ukrainian language for foreigners, and for those who would like to improve their knowledges. Our courses are developing constantly by the team of teachers and we work to make it easy and interesting for you to study foreign languages!

✅ During 4 years of successful work of language courses we have taught over 500 students, adults and children. For 7 years of work more than 700 satisfied students.

✅ Our students are from 🌎 13 countries: Ukraine, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland, Belorussia, Austria, Italy, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Great Britain and the United States of America.

✅ We have written more than 📝 200 articles with unique and useful content.

✅ We are proud of 2 thematic workshops for children which were held in Hungarian language, and were first launched in Uzhhorod by our school.

✅ For professional work we draw from our experience of oral and written translations in the field of medicine, law, tourism, sales and construction. Translated official letters, web pages, diploma works. Accompanied groups at conferences, and on trips.

✅ We are actively studying and have already visited more than 30 training seminars.

✅ We offer effective teaching materials and own unique representation of studying materials.

✅ Our 📚 method is based on easy and interesting representation of the material, adapting it to the interests of our students. The teacher selects the program for you, working with our own materials and methods, balancing the spoken and grammatical aspects. We focus on the development of the conversational aspect. Therefore, 📌 60% of studying is addressed to this, the other 📌 40% is the necessary grammatical part. We always add real life situations to the learning process. We actively use different teaching cards, games, which help to learn the vocabulary, and with their help students practice the formation of sentences, dialogues, stories. On one hand, it saves time, the student does not need to think for a long time, and on the other hand, it expands the vocabulary and boundaries of students communication.

✅ Besides teaching foreign languages for daily use, we prepare our students for:

  • admission to the Hungarian school, to Hungarian universities;

  • interviews of different types (work, obtaining a visa, obtaining citizenship, grants),

  • ECL exam,

  • an examination of the Constitutional Basis of the Hungarian Language,

  • language preparation for the competition for civil service positions at foreign diplomatic institutions of Ukraine.

✅ Over the last 4 years we have actively developed 💻 online learning. Now we conduct not only individual classes, but online classes in pairs and group classes as well. We teach online both adults and children. Distance learning is convenient for those students who want to save their time and money on trips to the school and back. And the main thing is that online learning opens new opportunities!